POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Participating media: Schlick phase function : Re: Participating media: Schlick phase function Server Time
1 Jul 2024 03:45:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Participating media: Schlick phase function
From: Apache
Date: 12 Apr 2003 18:02:27
Message: <3e988cf3$1@news.povray.org>
I've always been interested in the light-bleeding (a bit halo like) effect
that one can sometimes when there is something in the air (like dust or smog
or fog or whatever). At this moment the effect of media is only in direct
light. (Except for radiosity that takes media into account).
I would be very interested if media would be able to take radiosity or
scattered light into account! I won't mind if it's slow, I'm very patient!
(Most of my renders take more than days heheheh)